Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Aku Mula Sayang Maxis



At last, after 3 months I'm facing a payment problem with free maxis broadband, this month maxis fulfill their promise..How come a free thing has a charge...Well that the problem..

Past 3 months i calling maxis center issued this matter and they keep promising to deduct the charge on the next month bill. Actually I decided to terminate the service this month if the problem still happen.

Today i check my bill statement and feel so glad that this month maxis don't charge for the broadband and they also waive a charge for this month following payment that i have done. So this month i no need struggling to pay my bill..Best Sioot..

For those who want to know how i got free broadband u can refer my previous post regarding maxis broadband..

Here i highlight a few comments on maxis broadband service:

1) Signal is above average here (UTM) but not at my hometown.

2) Downloading speed good (more than 80kb/s).

3) Stability better than celcom.

4) The bad thing is maxis only provide about 3GByte downloading, if i want more than that, there is an extra charge.huhuhuu..

I think after finish this free promotion i'll terminate this BB due to no coverage at my hometown.

Thats all for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails