Thursday, December 31, 2009

Work Like A Rubber Ball


I'm really busy rite now..More and more work come without any signal and mercy. My projects that suppose in tuning process need to start again due to the correction in my equation made by my supervisor (SV) :( ..Lucky i manage to derive the solution for that..

My reunion planning at Tioman island need to be settle as soon as possible..Have completed the proposal but not much feedback from my frenz for participation.. Donno this program will make it or not but for sure i will go there even though this program been canceled..



Tioman island i promise u our date, just wait the pleasure for me..

Forex projects become slow rite now. i have made a mistake, by rite i cannot trade this week due to revising price bcoz of new year coming and the market become fluctuate..Busy with the Tioman planning and master project not aware of that situation of market.

That why i said work is like rubber ball that will always bounce if we dropped it. It will never finished. Settle one work is the beginning to other work..huhuhuh

3 comments:

sweetie said...

may i join with u...

Noraide said...

My pleasure...

sweetie said...

also my pleasure too....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails