Tuesday, December 15, 2009

RoadTax oh RoadTax


Here i want to share about my experience on renewing my motorcycle insurance and roadtax.

Last week i realized my roadtax and insurance end on 8 Dec..So in order to avoid any trouble to myself and as responsibility's person i decide to renew the thing..hehehehe

Ok the story began when i went to post office Taman Universiti Skudai last week on Friday 11 Dec..After take a number and waiting about several minute, it now my turn.

As a polite person i greeting the officer and direct to insurance and roadtax matters. The officer said to me now Kurnia's insurance which is my previous insurance company that i subscribed no longer admit for third party if the vehicle below 10 years old. I'm asking for other insurance that i can apply, she said they only panel agent for kurnia and allianz and both have same regulation as i mention..

i asked again how much for first party, he answered only 5 years old vehicle can apply it..I feel curious and thinking how come insurance company don't want customer for first party..Then i asked the last question to that officer, how i want to renew my roadtax, she gave an easy answer u can go and ask motorcycle's shop...huhuuhuhu..to bad for me..

I wonder how to settle this thing..Then decided to go Kurnia's insurance office at Bandar Baru Uda..At the office i have been informed that Kurnia take the first party and only for third party scheme the vehicle must 10 years old and above..The cost for first party is rm160..to expensive usually i renew only rm60++..

I called my brother and asked if any insurance's company offers for third party insurance. He said try to renew at post office Kulai maybe MAA insurance have it..

This morning i went to post office Kulai..and know what happend??? i can renew my insurance and roadtax using allianz's insurance for third party scheme as easy as ABC and the cost only rm64..

How come the officer at post officer Taman Universiti inform me like that..If she don't know just said don't know,but why gave a wrong information..huhuhuhuuhuh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails