Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Service



Last weekend i send my motorcycle to workshop for maintainance and servicing routines..Lucky that day there are workshop that run their business even on Sunday..

At first i just want to change the exhausted parts like brake pad, chain and spocet, clutch speed and rear tire..all the cost is about RM160..Feel glad the cost still below my budget..

All the mechanics are Malays but the taukeh is chines, not racist here or anything  just mentioning Hihihii..One of the mechanics told me that some part of my clutch also need to replace due to it become wear, if i refuse the result of engine performances will same as before.

After discussed and negotiated with the taukeh i replace the part which is auto and it holding..now the cost become RM240 huhuuhu..Now it over my budget Huhuhuhu..I looking to my motorcycle and think again better i repair the broken head covers too..Again i'm asking for the price and then i decide to change head cover and front lamp cover due to this thing have annoying me with unpleasing sound and vibration for almost 3 years..At last total of the costs are RM300..

After finished i ride my bike return home with new condition of my motor engine..I satisfied the condition now, no vibrating on head covers, more pick-up and even gear engagement become more smooth..

Unfortunately at about 6p.m, i aware that the new head covers has broken with crack waiting to broken also..Arghhhhhhhhh..bcoz of that, i delayed return to UTM on a next day..

On the next day i went back to the workshop and informed the taukeh about the problem..without any argument he ask her mechanics to replace the cover..Alhamdullilah there are still a taukeh that can give a good service to their customer, i bet if other workshop they will claim the cover broken is due to my fault..

Thank You SPEED MOTOR PARIT RAJA...

1 comments:

Ex_RooMmAte said...

Like toya ur karangan... wakakakaka

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails